Florida Keys Oceanfront Vacation Home
- Oceanfront Point lot with direct access to John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park.
- Ocean Reef Club is 10 minutes away and 30 minutes to Miami.
- 5,100 square foot, 6 bedroom, 5.5 bath estate sits on .72 acres with 300 linear feet of ocean frontage.
- Sleeps 17 people.
- Luxury appointments and finishes including ADA accessible elevator, Italian marble floors, sub-zero refrigerator, wine chiller, wet bar, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and hard wood cabinets.
- Solid 2014 Built CBS building with 50-year metal roof and hurricane impact windows and doors throughout.
- Deep water dock on its own bay bottom with 100 AMP service that can accommodate a 100 ft vessel. Marked, deep-water channel runs directly to the dock allowing the owner and guests to easily navigate large vessels to and from the property.
- Floor to ceiling ocean vistas from the main living area. 180 degree ocean views from the master bedroom.
- All bedrooms have ocean views.
- Screened-in room off the kitchen is the perfect spot to take in the ocean breeze while sipping on a morning coffee or nightcap.
- Take a dip in the pool, relax under the Tiki, or sunbathe on the property’s large sandy beach.
- Mature tropical landscaping and gated yard provide a secluded paradise so you and your guests to escape.
- Kayak or paddle board from property and explore nearby islands around Garden Cove and North Sound Creek.
- Quick boat ride to molasses reef, rich fishing grounds, or Ocean Reef Club.
- Fresh seafood restaurants (with that Key’s charm) just a short walk from the house.
- The home contains luxury furnishings and fixtures throughout, all of which convey with the home.
- Comparable home at Ocean Reef Club are $Millions more.
- Mixed Use (MU) zoning district that allows for short-term vacation rentals.
- Vacation rentals nets current owner $300,000 annually.
- The sale includes the adjoining lot. Owner has a full set of construction plans for a 2,200+ sq. ft. guest house that could be built should buyer want to expand.
Dockage for 100' Vessel
The property features a deep water dock to accommodate 100+ foot yacht with 100 AMP electric service. A marked deep water channel runs from ocean to the property for easy navigation to dock. Ownership includes bay bottom
DESIRABLE Mixed Use Zoning
One of a very few Keys properties in Mixed Use Zoning, which allows the owner to rent the property as a nightly vacation rental. Most keys properties only allow 28 day rentals.
Existing Owner's Net Operating Income is $300,000 annually.
Second Lot included in sale
The adjacent lot is included in the sale. The lot is undeveloped and can be joined to add a guest house or developed independently.
Vacation Home with Upside
Strong cash flows: Strong rental market with rare mixed use zoning... with room to add more square footage on second lot.